2011 Cutie Pie

2011 Cutie Pie
Is my bow crooked?

About Me

My photo
I am almost a 5 month old yorkie that only weighs 2 lbs 3 oz. I hope when I grow up that I weigh at least 3 1/2 lbs.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Today at the Clinic

I have been coming to the clinic with my Mom & Dad for over a month now. We come every week. Everyone loves me so much and I have had my picture taken so many times that I think I am a movie star. My Mom dresses me up each time and the patients & nurses love it.
So here I am again, enjoying the privacy of my little carrier while I prepare for a nap. Visiting with people is a very difficult job when you are only 4 1/2 months old.
This is my first post and I will be posting regularly with lots of pictures so be prepared to follow my adventures on my blog.
Woof Woof for now,
Bella Mae the Yorkie

No comments:

Post a Comment