2011 Cutie Pie

2011 Cutie Pie
Is my bow crooked?

About Me

My photo
I am almost a 5 month old yorkie that only weighs 2 lbs 3 oz. I hope when I grow up that I weigh at least 3 1/2 lbs.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Full of Life

I woke up this morning raring to go but my mommy said 'no' it's too early. It was already 6:15a.m. Am I wrong, everyone should be up by 6??? ;-/

 It is now a little after 11 a.m. and I am almost ready for a nap. But I still have to run in circles a few more times.
My sister (Sasha) who is 11 yrs old doesn't understand how important running in circles is... She just stays in one place and I run around her time after time after time.... But she just sits there. I think she is boring but she thinks I am crazy. I wonder who is right?

Anyway, I think I  will play for just a bit longer, I am getting a bit tired (yawn).
I will check in later.

Woof Woof for now

No comments:

Post a Comment