2011 Cutie Pie

2011 Cutie Pie
Is my bow crooked?

About Me

My photo
I am almost a 5 month old yorkie that only weighs 2 lbs 3 oz. I hope when I grow up that I weigh at least 3 1/2 lbs.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Roses are my favorite!

This is one of my mommy's favorite pictures! I am wearing one of the cutest dresses and posing next to some flowers that my daddy brought my mommy!

Today is Friday and I am so glad, tomorrow we get to go do one of the shows that my mommy sells at. She makes jewelry and has been selling at arts & craft shows for several years but steadily for the past 3 yrs. It is gonna be very hot outside but my mommy brings lots of cold water for me and a fan to keep me cool.
Monday is Memorial Day so let's not forget those that are serving in the Armed Forces and those that have served in the past.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment